1. Woman’s World recently published a half page full of tips on arthritis titled “Prevent The Arthritis That Attacks Women!” One of the tips said this-
“Already have Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get a Food Sensitivities Test. When rheumatoid arthritis sufferers avoid foods they are allergic to their joint pain and inflammation are reduced.”
2. School cafeterias across the nation fill children up with food that has been linked directly to Diabetes. [FOOD SENSITIVITIES directly correlated to explosion in America's leading diseases.] Junk food companies have infiltrated our poorly funded schools. Congress has The Child Nutrition Act sitting on their desk – it kicks junk food out of schools and more. The Child Nutrition Act Congress has contains the first real increase to school lunch funding in the entire 44 year history of the legislation. Click here to tell Congress to pass it now:
3. ”Food allergy may soon be a thing of the past – if a Chinese herbal formula turns out to be as beneficial as early test results are suggesting.”
4. SPECIAL NOTE appears in “healthy food” article.
“NOTE: Food allergy can trigger arthritis for some people, and if there is a food that makes your joints hurt or swell, you should avoid it, no matter how healthy it would be for someone who’s not sensitive to it.”
5. Asthma seven times more likely to occur in people with [true] food allergies, article says.
“People with a food allergy were about seven times as likely to have landed in the emergency room for an asthma attack in the year before the study as people without food allergies.”
6. Date of Birth not just important to Astrologers anymore…
“The development of an allergy in a child could be linked to the season in which he/she was conceived, according to a study.
The research, published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, says that babies who spend their first three months in the womb during the spring have a higher chance of suffering from allergies to food such as eggs and milk.”